WRITE DOWN YOUR HOMEWORK – Finish novel by Friday. Be prepared to write a book review/essay.
TODAY’S GOAL IS TO think about who inspires you and what you are passionate about.
DO NOW #1 – Take out Core Workout #3. Briefly review the story and questions. When you receive your Core Workout answer sheet, look over your responses.
DO NOW #2 – Write today’s heading in your notebook: “2/26 – Who inspires me? What am I passionate about?”
Watch the videos. As you watch, pay attention to MOOD and IMAGERY
- Write down the title of each video.
- Below the title, describe the mood(s) presented.
- Also write down at least three vivid imagery details that caught your attention
- MOOD is the feeling created by what you are reading/viewing
- IMAGERY is anything that appeals to your senses (visuals, sounds, etc.)
PREPARING TO WRITE
Take a few minutes to think about people who inspire you in life. Make a list, and if you have time, explain why each person inspires you.
Next, take a few minutes to think about what you are passionate about. Make a list, and if you have time, explain why you feel this passion.