WRITE DOWN YOUR HOMEWORK – Castle Learning 12-15 due after the break.
TODAY’S GOAL IS TO ensure your Animal Rights essay is your best work by following the checklist and considering feedback from readers.
DO NOW – Get back to work. After finishing your own draft…
- Make sure you have at least SIX CITATIONS from sources to establish an abundance of evidence for your position or the counterclaim
- Read your essay from start to finish as you look over the RUBRIC
- Make any additional changes to further elevate the quality of your writing.
- Read through another person’s essay, checking for spelling/typing errors, problems with clarity, and proper use of citations.
- Repeat the peer editing with additional students
Format your work as follows:
- PROPER HEADING
- DOUBLE SPACED
- 11-12 POINT SIZE, REGULAR FONT
Submit your work as follows:
- The filename should include YOUR LAST NAME AND PERIOD NUMBER
- Save a copy of the file to MS-STUDENT DROPBOX / HUNTLEY FOLDER / CLASS FOLDER (keep a copy in your files)
- If you are unable to save the file to the dropbox folder, email it to email@example.com
When finished, work on Castle Learning until you finish all 20 assignments.