WRITE DOWN YOUR HOMEWORK –
- Report to Computer Lab 209 tomorrow.
- Read your novel 20 minutes every night.
- Project will be due Thursday, May 17…figure out your reading goals!
TODAY’S GOAL IS TO continue reading graphic literature and write a mini-review of a book you have finished.
DO NOW – Open your notebooks to the book review draft you wrote yesterday. Use it to complete the following assignment:
On a regular-sized index card, write a brief review of one of the graphic texts you have read.
- On the top line, write the title, underlined, and the author’s name.
- Write a brief paragraph: Describe the plot in a sentence or two. Describe the BEST and/or WORST features. No spoilers!
- Provide a grade at the bottom (A+, A, B+, B, etc.)
When you finish your review, check it for capitalization, spelling, and ensure you included all the information. Continue reading your graphic novel; your review will be collected.