WRITE DOWN YOUR HOMEWORK
- FINAL NOTEBOOK CHECK BEGINS TUESDAY: 8 PAGES, 40 POINTS
- Report to computer lab 209 Tuesday
TODAY’S GOAL IS TO wrap up our Anne Frank reading unit and prepare for next week’s revision and reflection mini-unit.
DO NOW – Write down today’s heading, “5/25 – Anne Frank Reflection”
Copy down the following quote:
“I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are really good at heart.” —Anne Frank
Final Reflection: As you consider Anne Frank’s story and writing, as well as her fate, share your feelings about her famous quote, above. Do you agree with her? Do you admire her optimism? Do you think you would be able to say the same thing if you were in her situation?
Preparation for the Revision and Reflection Project
- When you receive your folder, write your first and last name on the tab, as well as the period number.
- As you receive the writing assignments, place them in the folder.
- If you have any of the assignments in your binder, place them in the folder.
- The folder will stay at school (for now).
- In the time we have left today, you can draft your reflection assignment or begin revising /editing your writing assignments.
- If you prefer, you can read the graphic text on Anne Frank, or browse a copy of her diary.
- Or, you can prepare your notebook for the notebook check.