NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEK
- We will be in Room 209 all week
- EXCEPTION: Period 9 report to 105 on Thursday
THIS WEEK’S GOAL IS TO use your computer lab time wisely and complete your Revision and Reflection Project (Link to handout, HERE)
DO NOW – Get your materials together for the work to be done:
- Your English Handbook
- Your writing folder
- Log in to your computer and locate the files you will be working on
- …AND have your NOTEBOOK ready for the check.
- Refer to your English Handbook as you revise and edit. (Link, HERE)
- You can find copies of your Character Piece, Outsiders Essay, and Animal Testing Essay in the Huntley Folder of the MS Student Dropbox
- Keep all the writing assignments in your folder until Friday
- If you are missing some documents on your computer, you can find copies of the essays in the MS Student Dropbox / Huntley / Your class period folder.
- If you have time, partner up and proof read each others’ writing, and if possible, provide constructive feedback
- TO PRINT DOCUMENTS WITHOUT MR. HUNTLEY’S COMMENTS, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW.