TODAY’S GOAL IS TO enjoy performing and watching performances of the Shakespeare scenes.
- Read on! No one will know if you make a mistake.
- It’s okay to laugh. It’s live theater!
- Be a good audience. Respect the performers and their efforts. Not everyone is comfortable standing up in front of a group!
- Pay attention to the words. Do you understand the scenes more clearly now?
YOUR ENGLISH SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Tuesday 6/12 – Period 2: See you after the Math Final
- Wed. 6/13 – Period 5: See you before the Soc. Final; Period 8: See you after!
- Thu. 6/14 – Period 9: See you after the Science Final
- Fri. 6/15 – Regular day of school.
- Mon. 6/18 – Periods 1, 2, 3 & 5
- Tue. 6/19 – Period 2: See you before the Foreign Language Final; Period 9: See you after!
- Wed. 6/20 – Regular day of school.
- Thu. 6/21 – Regular day of school.
- Fri. 6/22 – Last Day!